Friday 23 November 2012

based loosely on fashion surrealism photography by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello http://www.sofiamauro.com/fashion


knitted collar based on organic and the idea of using our surroundings an integrating it into
textiles and fashion garments. As collars and statement necklaces are in fashion at the moment. I decided to create something that utilises the current trends in fashion. I uses shells that I collected from the beach in Cornwall and 100% wool. 

The eye make-up complements the cream toned piece of my work and especially stands out again the models skin tone, which beautifully suited.





vintage paper hats. Using paper and candy colours i creative fascinator hats in the form of flowers  inspired my the artist Jill Flower. i created 3 designs of hats. i create the structure of the hat my cutting out petal shapes and machine sewing them together and then applying them to a fascinator base. 

The make-up works in harmony with the models skin colour and the hats .






No comments:

Post a Comment